My hope is that this page will make it easy for you to find any information you need for booking myself or our team, attending our events and learning more about what we can offer at The Craftsman Blog!
For a list of upcoming events and workshops please check out our event page here.
Booking The Craftsman & What You Can Expect
Thank you for considering me for you next event! Here are some important items to see what you can expect from me and my team:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with a member of my team prior to your event, so we can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event with someone on my team, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think we can improve.)
A Little Bit About Me
I am the CEO and Founder of Austin Historical, a 30-person historic restoration firm that specializes in the hands-on restoration of historic buildings throughout the state of Florida.
- My blog is one of the top Old House & Historic Preservation blogs in the world with over 2 million pageviews every year.
- I have over 20,000 subscribers and over 100,000 followers on social media across Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube.
I trained in historic preservation at the Yestermorrow Design/Build School in Waitsfield, Vermont. I am the author of four books and my latest, Living in the Past: An Owner’s Guide to Understanding and Repairing an Old Home is an Amazon #1 Bestseller.
I have been married to my best friend, Delores, since 2009 and we have two little boys and little girl Charley, Jude, and Evelyn.
In my former career I performed around the world as a stage actor in Broadway musicals with companies like Walt Disney Entertainment, Radiocity Entertainment, Boston Ballet and many others.
Get in Touch
To check my availability please feel free to contact us at (407) 406-1755 or fill out this form.