I was lead poisoned while using the Silent Paint Remover. The lead evaporated. I inhaled the lead and it damaged my liver. I developed a painful overgrowth of bacteria that lasted 7 months, hand and foot numbness lasting 4 months and cirrhosis that lasted a year. Do not use the product.
This machine is NOT UL-listed so it has had no safety testing. Google it through Amazon.com and read the reviews.
I’ll have to speak with the manufacturer about that. Thanks Christine!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Get a FREE ebook, bonus content, and special deals not available on the blog right in your inbox!
No thanks, I’m not interested!